Coach Charlie Sullivan recently came to speak to our athletic community about building a positive school culture through the platform of sport. His presentation was extremely well-received by both parents and student-athletes. His message on the power of the mind and mental imagery was riveting. Charlie’s enthusiasm and passion for sport and knowledge are truly infectious. I would recommend him without reservation as a dynamic leader and speaker who can “fill the gap” in any organization where teamwork is vital. The best public speaker we have had in my two decades here.
“Charlie, I can’t tell you what an impact you had on the team. I just got home from dinner with our sales group and they were all still talking about you and your talk. They were so impressed with how you made everything applicable to their world.
One of our very best All time external speakers!!! Thanks so much.
Hope to stay in touch”
“Charlie captivated my team with stories and frameworks of belief and the dynamics of building a high performing team. Charlie’s ability to bridge sports psychology into the business world is relevant and moving. He exceeded all expectations with his level of preparation and deep connection with everyone in the room. He combined personal stories, humor and clear evidence of success into a message that was practical and inspirational. Today, six months after his presentation, components of his leadership message are still being talked about and practiced with my team – I highly recommend Charlie… “
– “Greg Toczydlowski”
Charlie’s presentation to our group demonstrated why he has been so successful in his coaching career. He was prepared with relevant material and anecdotes that connected with a business audience and challenged us all to think differently about how to bring together a diverse team. Our team still talks about his philosophies today – fill the gap! by
– Eric Nordquest – Travelers Insurance
- Pan American Sports Performance Conference, San Juan, PR
- Travelers Insurance Leadership Group – Grandy, MA
- Travelers Insurance Regional Sales Team – Hartford, CT
- Travelers Insurance Leadership Conference – Hartford, CT
- Travelers Insurance Chicago Team
- Conviene Business Group Redland California
- Guilderland YMCA Leadership Conference – Guilderland, NY
- American Volleyball Coaches Association (AVCA) National Conference
- Cut Shot Volleyball Club
- Rocky Hill, Minnechaug, Chicopee Athletics Department
- South Worster High School Conference Coaches Conference
- Massachusetts High School Sportsmanship Conference, Gillet Stadium
- High School Sport Teams
- Coaching Volleyball (referred Volleyball Journal)
- PRESENTATIONS *A New Approach to Blocking Stats, Dec/Jan 2000, Vol. 16, No. 6.
- *Is Team Cohesion the Answer, Nov/Dec 2002, Vol. 19 No. 6
- *Running an Effective Quick Attack, Jan/Feb 2007 Vol. 24 No.2
- *Transitioning From Defense to Offense Efficiently, Nov 2007 Vol. 29 No.1
- Volleyball Magazine
- *Quick Tip: The Middle Man, Tips to improve Middle Blocking, Dec 2004
- Coaching Volleyball: Beyond the X’s and O’s (volume 3). Best of Coaching Volleyball Book Series.
- Is Team Cohesion the Answer
- A New Approach to Blocking Stats
- Power Tips (Drill publications) of the American Volleyball Coaches Association
- *Transition Footwork” Transition footwork
- *”Attack with Transition” Transition Attack
- *Feed the Beast” Ball Control and Quick Attack
- *“Pole Defense” Defense and transition
- *”Virus Drill” Out of System Offense